Monday, April 23, 2012

My Personal Leadership

  With looking at my personal leadership force with in the classroom setting I found that it also works together with my personality.  I love children, am very quiet at times, relaxed, and enjoy working with people.  Through my personality and teaching style I find that the ones that best descibe me is educational and human.  When being a kindergarten teacher I tend to be very caring and nurturing.  My kids are at school all day and then come to me till their parents pick them up.  They usually have had enough of the educational curriculum and just need the love.  Although I tend to be a softy when it comes to my kids, when it comes time to needing something done, it will get done.  My kids know when to goof around and when to buckle down and get things done that need to be done. 
   This blog I found to be pretty difficult, I wasn't sure if I completly understood everything and would also like to hear someone elses opinon on what they think my personal leadership force is.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like the theory you most fit with is that of humanistic. Where you care about people and the emotions. I think it would be very difficult on young children to be away from their families all day long. I am sure several parents are so happy that you are their child's teacher and that you can give them the love and support that they need at such a young age. I hope that you are always in a situation where you can teach with love. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,

    You teach piviotal ages of kids. What teachers of your age group do can set the tone for the rest of their educational, f not their entire, lives. They need love nd nuturing more there than ever. The trust you place into your kids will help them succeed at higher levels. It's like I have said so many time, one has to start the building on firm, solid foundations.

    Keep it up and send us life long learners. I promise I'll continue and take care of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have the right skill set to work with the age you teach. It have seen teachers who are teaching ages they are not naturally gifted to teach. Glad to see it is a good fit for you.

    The fact that your students know there is a time and a place to work and a time and a place to play says a lot about you as an influencer.

    ReplyDelete